Krystal will add the commentary, but I thought I should add some photo's and video. The video is fireworks that started at 12am. Yes I typed that correctly, it is midnight and this "dark." Ian is obviously next to the camera (screaming), Isaac and Isabella are in that tent on the truck.
This video has Isabella's wild hair.
This video has Isabella's wild hair.
Fun night! I just thought I'd put my two cents in. It's hard to be away from family over the 4th, or for any holiday really, but we live in a great little community. No traffic or congestion...we just hopped in the car and five minutes later we were on the lawn of the church with a great view of the fireworks. We had a great time with people from our ward. The kids played football on the lawn, we roasted smores, ate popcorn, and enjoyed the beautiful clear skies. It was a little chilly, but it was beautiful. It will definitely be a night to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment